À 1,9 kilomètres dans Paris
À 2,1 kilomètres dans Paris
À 2,2 kilomètres dans Paris
À 3,6 kilomètres dans Paris
À 4,3 kilomètres dans Paris
À 4,9 kilomètres dans Paris
À 5,3 kilomètres dans Paris
À 11,1 kilomètres dans Paris
À 17,1 kilomètres dans Gif-sur-Yvette
À 29,4 kilomètres dans Cergy-Pontoise
* ESCP Europe has a true European Identity which enables it to provide a unique style of business education and a Global Perspective on management issues.
* The wide range of general management and specialized programmes
* Unique career opportunities on an international scale.
Established in 1819 by a group of businessmen and economic scholars including the well-known economist Jean-Baptiste Say and the celebrated trader Vital Roux, ESCP Europe is the oldest business school in the world and has formed generations of leaders. With its five campuses in Paris, London, Berlin, Madrid, and Torino, ESCP Europe has a true European identity which enables the provision of a unique style of business education and a global perspective on management issues. ESCP Europes network of around 100 partner universities extends the Schools reach from European to worldwide.
Who are we?
* The Worlds First Business School, educating generations of leaders and forefront thinkers
* Combining innovative pedagogy, cross-campus programmes with integrated curricula, and a research-active faculty
* A key contributor to the development of a European, cross-national management culture.
Date of Creation: Founded in Paris in 1819
Where is ESCP Europe?
5 urban campuses: Paris, London, Berlin, Madrid and Torino
Triple-crown: EQUIS, AMBA, and AACSB
ESCP Europe Campus Paris Facilities
The ESCP Europe Paris Campus covers 35,000 m².
* 2 big amphitheaters
* 20 amphitheaters
* 6 research centers
* 55 classrooms
* 10 IT rooms
* 1 library
* 1 restaurant
* 1 cafeteria
* 1 Forum
* 1 "couloir des Associations"
* 1 gymnasium and 1 fitness room
Central association of the associative life of ESCP Europe, the students union (BDE, "Bureau des Elèves") is in charge of animating the schools life on its 5 campuses. Hence it organizes:
* Student parties, amongst which « la Nuit de la Capitale » and « la Nuit de l'Intégration », the two most important student parties of Paris intra-muros
* The Integration Week-end , better known as the « WEI »
* The representation of the school in events such as the Technoparade
However its role largely beyond this festive framework. Indeed, it is also a link between:
* Students and the board of ESCP Europe: Thanks to the BDE, students are represented in different committees, juries, meetings
* Students and companies: the BDE takes part in the organization of the ESCP Europe Company Forum (over 140 firms) as well as in numerous meetings with businesses and recruiters all year round (Company Breakfasts etc.)
Finally, the ESCP Europe BDE is the association of student associations as it coordinates the over 50 associations of the school in order for events to take place everyday or so on the 5 campuses! It publishes the monthly newspaper of the school, the students yearbook and offers regular week-ends over Europe.
So, in a whole the BDE is a close team of about thirty students, elected to represent the ESCP Europe students, create memorable events and accompany them towards the professional world!
Nous avons également la liste Programmes de Master .
Do you work here? Please register in order to update this page.
Many organisations offer scholarships or grants. Some of these might help you to study for a PhD at ESCP Europe Business School - Paris Campus!